The ALL-NEW Men’s Health
iPad App: Newly Redesigned & Available
***Free Access to Print Subscribers! (Coming in November)
isn’t just a magazine. It’s the solution—for every bit of chaos, confusion, or suffering that the world can inflict on the male of the species. Belly fat. Fatheaded bosses. Exercise plateaus. Exercise excuses. Her boredom. His boredom. The fast-food menu. The wine list. We give men the tools, strategies, and motivation to handle all of this and more.
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application. This app does not support the iPhone OS.
NOVEMBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE! New this month:
* Henry Cavill–star of Superman and Immortals–will teach you how to break your fitness barriers
* Join Man vs. Wild star, Bear Grylls, in his natural habitat (a sheer rock face), along with an exclusive video
* Care for a drink? Raise your bar IQ alongside Christina Hendricks and our Thinking Man`s Guide to Drinking
* How To Date Any Woman. Say no more.
* Want to eat the best foods every day? We`ve found the 125 Best Foods for Men at the grocery store.
* The Cult of CrossFit: Are you ready to join the WOD squad?
* War is maiming men in the most intimate way possible. So how DO you reconstruct the manliest organ (Yes, That.)?
* Repaint a room in record time, give your mutt a cut, and watch as Jacques Pépin roasts a perfect bird, all in this month`s "How To Do Everything Better."
* Getting chilly? Our style section will show you the best coat for your winter, no matter where you live.
* And tons of other useful stuff!
1-Year Subscription: $23.99, automatically
renewed until canceled
•New issues will be automatically
downloaded to your iPad as they become available
•The new Men’s Health
iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
•Your credit card will automatically
be charged for another subscription
period unless you change your subscription
preferences in your account settings.
*Don¹t delete your existing Men¹s Health
app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.